A great intranet delivered fast
The Intranet Vision
Modern organisations rely on great information; on staff being able to find what they need, when they need it and being certain that the information at their fingertips is the right information. They rely on teams being able to work together efficiently, irrespective of where they are and when they work. They expect key business processes such as business intelligence, governance and HR to be online with accompanying increases in efficiency and reliability. Hadron 8020 provides all of this capability and more and you can be up and running with an enterprise level intranet faster than you thought possible.
A Hadron 8020 Intranet will:
- be up and running in weeks (rather than months) allowing staff to start using it almost immediately.
- minimise risk; it’s tried and tested in large organisations, it’s built on Microsoft SharePoint with minimal coding and extensive governance is built in.
- enhance productivity through faceted search, less paper forms and easy collaboration.
- be future proofed; extensive built in capabilities and Microsoft platform enables continual expansion and development
- provide full integration with key business systems such as Active Directory, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- engage users with a great looking Interface and unique easy to use features and applications.
- enhance control over corporate information by providing a realistic alternative to shared drives (with facilitated migration options)
- provide a large measurable ROI from a successful implementation.
Hadron 8020 - The Intranet accelerator
Hadron 8020 combines a well thought through, pre-built and tested Information Architecture with great usability, achieving this largely by configuration rather than custom coding.
It is a highly scalable, feature rich and broad platform representing over 2 man years of development meaning that you can focus on fine tuning and implementation rather than bottom up development with all its associated risks and timelines.
It is also honed to the needs of large organisations with “below the hood” features such as specialised taxonomies, metadata schemes and search enhancements.
Special Features include:
- Homepage with an integrated News, Announcements and Events area.
- Enhanced search area for smart searching and easy “findability”
- Central document centre for authoring, publishing and managing core documents and media
- Team and department sites for collaborative working
- A project management area delivering programme and project work sites
- A performance area for dashboards and business intelligence
- Staff zone, staff directory and “My Details” to enhance communication and networking across the organisation.
Since Hadron 8020 has a pre-configured framework, project delivery focuses on ensuring the best “fit” for each organisation taking into account unique requirements in terms of priorities, culture, ways of operating, logos, user engagement etc. Progress will move rapidly through workshops and build with the intent to get an organisation up to User Acceptance Testing and handover in around 8 weeks. We also offer our Hadron Embed package to assist further with go-live, user adoption, any additional training and an ongoing development strategy.